WordPress Website Maintenance Service
You know the drill. You have had a great website made, but it lost its glamour after a short while due to lack of website maintenance.
Nobody ensures your website is online, the site is running the latest software, backups are made daily, new content is posted, changes to content are implemented quickly, and your website is being upgraded as needed.
I take maintaining your WordPress website off your hands.
I offer three website maintenance packages for your WordPress website:
- Daily controlled software updates
- Daily backups to your cloud account
- Uptime Monitoring
- Everything that’s in the Basic package
- 1 hour hands-on maintenance, like:
- Adding and editing content
- Adding and replacing images
- Customising page and post formatting
- Remote support
- Everything that’s in the Basic and Plus package
- 2 hours hands-on maintenance (additional hours on request)
All tariffs are excluding 21% VAT
WordPress website maintenance tasks I offer
Daily controlled software updates
Every day I check whether there are new versions of WordPress and of the installed plugins, and update them on your website. I also ensure if the website still works as it should after the updates.
Daily backups to your cloud account
I make daily backups of the website to my own server and to your cloud account. If necessary, I can restore the site from backup.
Your site is being monitored 24 hours a day. If the site does not run, I will be warned, and I will ensure your website is brought back online.
Hands-on content maintenance
Don’t have time to keep track the content on your website? With hands-on content maintenance, I perform all content edits on your website for you, like:
- Editing existing content and placing new content online
- Replacing images and placing new images
- Customizing page and post formatting
- Check web texts for spelling and grammar
Two-hour hands-on service also includes phone support or Skype support.
Professional advice on website design and content marketing.